• The world’s best selling compact PLC.
• Over 15 million sold world-wide.
• Function-Blocks for positioning solutions .
• Data logging options.
For More Information Barg
The automation solution specific to your needs
• The MELSEC-Q Series offers ‘total and global’ solutions for a diverse range of applications.
• The MELSEC-Q Series continues to advance the state of the art in automation control.
• The Q Series is an enhancement of Mitsubishi Electric’s vast automation system expertise, while inheriting the technical assets from the MELSEC-A and QnA Series.
• This unique series is able to integrate four types of automation cotrol, sequence, motion, process, and information (PC based) onto a single system. Therefore, offering significant benefits for the user in terms of development, functionality,
performance, and maintenance
• New battery-less FX-5U compact PLC.
• Built-in Ethernet & 3 Analog ports.
• Built-in SD card slot for Program & Data logging.
• Built-in positioning (4 axis, 200 Kpps input & output).
• High performance compact controller.
• Integrated system bus avoid the need for Racks.
• Data logging function.
• Simple motion control up to 16 axis.
• Up to 8 DC inputs can be configured to be digital or analog providing users with greater flexibility with no additional modules.
• Communication via GSM, SMS and email help you to remotely maintain your system.
• Optional converters allow users to process Pt100 and K-type thermocouple data when required.
The MAPS software suite offers one platform to configure all MAPS software packages, from MAPS HMI, MAPS SCADA and the whole MAPS Life-Cycle software suite.
No additional software install is required and the system can easily be upgraded to the next level of MAPS.
Benefits of using MAPS:
• Built on 25 years of experience.
• Real Time Software (No compilation, Online Configuration).
• Flexible Object Oriented.
• Client Server Architecture.
• Most internal Agents included – only pay for scanned I/O.
• Driver Library of over 100 front-end devices included.
Wide range of HMI 3.8” to 15”
• High quality, high performance & easy-to-use HMI´s
• Extensive integrated diagnostics, troubleshooting & maintenance functions
• GOT functionalities help to increase productivity & decrease TCO
• Intuitive, time efficient engineering
• Openness due to network connectivity
• 3 year warranty